Monday, February 2, 2009

Food for Thought

So what makes a good day? is it sleeping late, going to the mall or movies with friends, getting great food, then partying till the morning? is it taking a walk when the weather is great outside? is it just a little text message from a friend that puts a smile on your face because it makes you feel special?


I've been thinking and I can't find the answer but it's ok because I don't really want to know... good things are all around and it's us who must see and appreciate them.

5 comments:

NilePrincess said...

All of the above and then some....
Ok I reaaaalllly REALLY must learn how you boys make these cool pics. I can make collages, but I am ready to learn more!

t.H.S. said...

I'd use photoshop but I don't really get around making any pics... I either don't have time or I'm tired to do anything more complicated than just staring at the computer screen.
All the pics are done by T.R.I.V.I.

TM said...

(Yaz)I know how I am going to make the picture you want...with you and the Egyptian flag, I just need to find a photoshop download.

NilePrincess said...

Well when you find that photoshop dowbload let me know so I can get a copy too LOL. I want to learn to play with pictures and make them cool looking like you do!

TM said...

i shall