Saturday, January 22, 2011

Free Flowin Fridayz (Week 95) - I'm Back...for now

So...it has been about 11 weeks since I have last posted. I know, I fail, but hey. A little break isn't too bad. Thanks to Givi though for keeping the blog alive!

It is sooooo cold up here! Yesterday it was 20 degrees outside with 20mph winds which made it feel like 8 degrees and dropping.

I have been without a digital camera since Oct 20 2010. It stinks. I know the camera I think I want, but it will cost me over $350...and it isn't an SLR just a high end digital. I don't want to get anything with less quality and features than that so I am waiting...maybe it will go on sale or maybe I can find someone who works for best buy and can get me their discount...And you know me-living without a camera is like living without oxygen!

All righty-more randomness. Last night I was waiting on a call from a person I'd recently met. He said he'd call me later that night when he figured out what him and his friends were doing.
Did I get a call? No.

The guys up here are soooo FLAKY. All I want is a good small group of guy friends like I had at Emory. Good company, good fun. Just relaxing. They seem unable to fathom that concept up here.

And then I have a new female friend. Being around her is cool. But for those of you who know me well....you know that I can only take girls in small doses. I have hung out with her so much that I felt like I had overdosed on estrogen or something. LOL!

Yes, I need me some guy friends. I want to go to a hockey game, a basketball game. I don't even have anything to do for the Superbowl! I'll be working at Regal until 8 and then...home probably. No fun.

I MISS EMORY!

No comments: