They do look very different once on the feet. I liked the outside material on Timbs hard to tell from pic. But, walked couple of feet around the building, started to hurt. I was disappointed, didnt expect Timbs to do that, bc I had them before. And, I like the overall look, would have kept them, but cant walk in them, and too expensive to keep for short walk occasions. Second, shoes fit perfect, interesting design, inside feels like slippers. With jeans covering top part, make them like casual dress shoes (but not as casual at same time). And, really warm. My shoes that I brought from Atlanta didn't work to well in cold weather. DC people know ;p , but yeah flip flops (joking) didnt float too well feet started to freeze, eventually throat started to hurt. So, had to get worm boots.
3 comments:
Get the second one!!!
I kinda like the first one.
But each could look drastically different on your feet....
They do look very different once on the feet. I liked the outside material on Timbs hard to tell from pic. But, walked couple of feet around the building, started to hurt. I was disappointed, didnt expect Timbs to do that, bc I had them before. And, I like the overall look, would have kept them, but cant walk in them, and too expensive to keep for short walk occasions.
Second, shoes fit perfect, interesting design, inside feels like slippers. With jeans covering top part, make them like casual dress shoes (but not as casual at same time). And, really warm.
My shoes that I brought from Atlanta didn't work to well in cold weather. DC people know ;p , but yeah flip flops (joking) didnt float too well feet started to freeze, eventually throat started to hurt. So, had to get worm boots.
Post a Comment