For those of you that don't remember I am DJ G. I really feel the need to introduce myself because it whas been a while since I have truly blogged. Which is confusing since this page is my internet home page. I must truly admit that this blog was a valueable site to have. I did some posting but the true purpose of this blog was that it kept me focus on my FRIENDS while I was in a different city. TRIVI is correct about my social nature which allows me to move from circle to circle wihtout thinking about going back. This blog gave me a foundation where every time I opened the internet it reminded me that no matter what I was going through or where I was I always had my WTF. The blog essentially change my dynamic instead of movingfrom school to school and forgeting my friends. IT allowed me to move and stay connected.
I can truly say that my undergrad experience would not have been the same if I was WTF-less. Although me and Igor never really got extremely close, I still considered Igor a friend. I just found it really hard to communicate with him because he never really talked directly to me. Watching his interactions with Travis were quite entertaining because I never knew what to expect. One minute they would be laughing and then the next someone is throwing their drink on the ground. I have to take blame for this releationship flaw because I knew Igor was a bit shy and never reached out to him the way I was supposed to. When I was first introduce to Igor he trusted me more than Travis and even danced for me but I fail to expand this friendship. I have more to say but I will stop about Igor. Overall, I think Igor is quite the interesting individual that it takes time for people to understand and appreciate. Hope I can find that time soon.
My most favorite of all has to be Givi. MY releationship with Givi is like Russian Roulette. You never know when we will talk but you know that it is going to happen. In a one year span I don't think I have know any as fast as a got to know Givi. He was a joy to be around and he continues to be someone I will continue to talk to when I can. This section was tuncated due to..... :) I have to send you a package...
Yaz- I will always be there for you and you will hear fro me soon...
Jenelle- Hope all is well in NC. FSU vs NC MArch 2nd! I have free tickets for whoever wants to come!
Rico- I will continue to be here for you and help you when you need it.
The Man of the Hour:
G Stands for
Gracious

No comments:
Post a Comment