Monday, November 9, 2009

Free Flowin Fridayz (Week 32)-Monday edition


If you have not yet seen the most recent "Takin it back..." you BETTER GET ON IT NOW!!!!!! Capeche? Here is the link

There is a bit of Michael Jackson with Carlton Banks in the mix. I want to know what you think about the commercials!!! They are great!

So my Free Flow hasn't really been on time lately, but I've been a bit preoccupied trying to write essays for this summer program I am in love with. Of course I don't want to get too attached because if I don't get it I don't want to be crushed...but I spent sooo many hours working on 2 400 word each essays...Lucky for me I had a absolutely SHOCKING surprise waiting for me on Saturday.

I never would have thought anyone would see Jacksonville as being a 'wow' city or cool by any stretch of the imagination, but apparently I was "holding out" on the WTF. By all means Jax is no Miami or Orlando...but 2 people seemed to enjoy it this weekend.

Our own beloved TRIVI and IGZ decided to stop by Jacksonville, FL for a surprise visit! What did I just say? Yes it's true, they came from Atlanta and Charleston to Jax to visit me! Talk about unexpected visitors!

Don't get me wrong I LOOOVE surprises, but with me, my family and my random schedule you gotta give me some idea you REALLY are stopping by...but I think I might have learned the new code this weekend. Never say your free unless you REALLY mean it cuz the the Unwavering..does NOT waver! He means what he says and he says what he means...so let me tell you never take his words lightly. He says he thinks he's gonna visit you...apparetntly he means it so be ready!

They couldn't have picked a better weekend to come! The Blue Angels were in town for the "Week of Valor" in honor of Veterans day weekend. There were performances, food, freebies and lots of military people. So they came to my house, we chatted a bit then took off to the beaches to check out the fun. Then we ate at Joe's Crab Shack, made a trip to Krispy Kreme, and then went and saw Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant with my little brother and sister and 2 of my freinds (I think we all enjoyed the movie). I had to take my brother and sister home and since it was my dad's birthday we had to do b-day things..so I went home. But before leaving I sent the boys downtown to the Jacksonville Landing! There should've been some fun stuff going on there, but we'll have to wait for one of them to post to let us know what they did there.

The boys took more pics than me since all 3 of us had cameras...so keep an eye out here and/or on facebook for photos and videos! Ohh I think this calls for a ~*Princess Chronicles*~
Givi, got a picture ready to debut for that yet?

Saturday=The best day of my live since I left Atlanta.

I guess the verdict is, if I can't come to you, you come to me! Just let me know in advance...even if it is indirectly ;)

So who's next?

5 comments:

IYM said...

There is no LIKE button on the blog like in facebook, but I wanted to click it.

t.H.S. said...

This post made my day. I'm happy you made it there and had a great time. I can't wait till I see more pictures.

The pic is not ready yet, I'll try to finish everything and work on it so that it's ready before the weekend.

NilePrincess said...

Igor, was this one of the pics you took? Your real good at the taking pics at arms length! Maybe it's b/c you have long arms. hmmm...
:)

No worries Givi, take your time. I won't be free until the weekend anyway.

Anonymous said...

It is great when you tell Igor that "we will make her day" and find out that we actually did!!!

I'm the...wait, I mean IYM & TRIVI are the bizness!

Anonymous said...

-TM