Monday, November 16, 2009

The Uncut





So I guess this is a day early? I can't predict tomorrow's schedule so let me do it now.

Congratulations to Mr. Campbell...been a long time coming for that young man.

I miss Atlanta a little but I'm happy that I got so much going on in Charleston. Plus, a good friend comes to visit every now & then. Very happy to know that what I set out to do last weekend was literally accomplished. I have video that will eventually surface to prove it!

I am trying really hard to stay on top of everything in this final block of the semester. The 2nd test really....challenged some people. Now some people have to work even harder (if possible) to make sure that they are here when next semester starts. I will try to put myself out there as a resource for anyone...humble style :-)

So I heard from G that he's crossing over when it comes to certain relationship types. Ooooh, G, well at least you know she will be smart. I am very motivated to right some music right now, just need to find the time (I know its there). Plus, G signed on to host...although it will be a little different than last time. I see that Givi is moving. Maybe next time I will be able to convince him to move over to the States (US), how else will I be his doctor? I learned last weekend that I like to "poke" people now! So, if I poke you, just know it has to do with me learning so much with anatomy and what not.

I got to go! Givi, can you be so kind as to add my weekly pic, sir?

3 comments:

NilePrincess said...

I like the video :)
It's always great to hear your voice and see your smiling face.
[Just make sure next time there is not light coming from behind you because that darkens the video :) ]

IYM said...

video was cool

word verification: prowing

t.H.S. said...

finally got around to watch the video. definitely make more of that.

I'll join you as soon as I can import stuff to my computer.