Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The UnCut




I am happy to visit my home this week due to the upcoming T-giving holiday. I'm so thankful! I am like one of the few people who haven't went home so far this semester....I guess that it just how I do things. Just me staying focus, I know family is there.

As for school, I am on top of everything except Anatomy Lab. I enjoy the dissection but I am not good at the memorization aspect of it. Why can't everything be pinned on Johnny Gill??? It is pretty cool to hold a heart in your hand....then drop it on the floor (by accident). I wonder if you guys would visit the anatomy lab if given the chance to do so?

I have become very interested in Cardiology all of a sudden. I am going to apply for this very competitive summer internship and we will see how it goes. It is about that time to start thinking what I wish to do over the summer. My requirements are as follows: research experience + some money for living expenses. Yeah, that's all!

So Geden is going to be in ATL this week....I wonder will he give a call to some of his WTF?? I'm good at calling people out :-) More room for me now as I hit up MIA for 2 days before visiting home.

What are you guys hoping to get for Xmas? Have happen this T-giving? Looking to close the year with?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont usually want anything in particular for christmas. i hope to see friends that i havent seen in forever while im home for thanksgiving. i hope to close the year with a positive attitude =)

Anonymous said...

no need to hope you have a positive attitude, make it happen!!!

-TM