Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Uncut

Unfortunately, I am back at school as I type this. Doing a practice quiz on Blackboard on my other internet tab, actually. Thanksgiving really makes you just want to stay home but I still got a few more weeks to go.
So the family is doing good. We are all making mom proud. Speaking of mom, she asks about G and Igor......I tell her the truth (not going to continue with the joke in my head). Since I don't seem to have a lot of words....

I am going to steal a little bit from Mr. Hidden this week (I hope he doesn't mind).

I watched, laughed, & listened to the following over the (short) break with the family:
I liked the movie. You can tell that the author of the book (now a movie) did a lot of research & wasn't scared to shed light on some of the (scary) history of the (powerful) Catholic Church and Illuminati.
M. Night Shyamalan will probably never do a movie better than his 1st....which was Sixth Sense.
Still, I like his creative stories and think all his movies have been good. People should stop comparing everything he does with the aforementioned movie. Let each story be its own. I liked this one.


LOL at this!



A good song and a good video to match it.
Almost time for bed cause I want to be rested to start this week which appears as though it will be packed. Hopefully I can meet with the guy about doing research over the summer!

2 comments:

t.H.S. said...

I need to step my game up and come through with posts. even though I can add no new pictures or videos.

Anonymous said...

yeah, yur game is low right now. get it together, u can do it....you better do it!

-TM