Monday, October 18, 2010

Free Flowin Fridayz (Week 79-81)

Oh man I have been MIA a lot longer than I'd thought. Sorry about that. But things have been super hectic. Ugh between work, and unfinished apps and...social life my life has been an interesting roller coaster ride. As always it is.

What is bugging me the most is the following philosophical question(s):
How do you stop yourself from maintaining the "wrong" course in life when you know it leads to nowhere good, heartache or headache, and you just generally shouldn't be going down that path anyway...? Your excuse is that it feels good, it makes you happy or it's fun, but does that really justify the actions when you know they shouldn't be happening?
If not, how do you stop?

I keep trying to "go with the flow" as a wise friend tells me every time I chat with him. I am trying, but the current is flowing over some rough and rocky areas in the river at the moment. While the adventure is fun, the adrenaline is pumping and the senses are all activated..it is dangerous nevertheless. So how do you gauge if the risk is worth it?

hmm...time to stop, think, and philosophize.

No comments: