Tuesday, October 5, 2010

the Hidden Daily

Good Morning T. R. to the I.V. I feel good today, I hope you do the same
I want this umbrella. It's awesome.
Monday... I just realized I forgot to transfer a picture from my phone. I'll add it later.
It was a great day.

I had meetings starting at 12. It was very interesting. I got to visit the School of Medicine that trains nurses and physicians and operates under Emory University School of Medicine. I also met a retired director of WHO in Asia who's been back to Tbilisi for 3 months. He's planning some interesting projects.
I was impressed with everything.
I took a walk when I left work. I was in a great mood for no apparent reason.
I spent too much time by the computer yesterday but I had fun most of the time. It wasn't because I was bored.
I downloaded some good music and will post the best on Thursday.

No comments: