Where are you bicho?
Tuesday and Wednesday...
Two days went by very well... especially Wednesday.
I had a meeting on Tuesday. Got up early in the morning, got into my car and put a Backstreet Boys cassette tape in. The ride was so much fun, listening to all those old pop songs. It was a semi formal meeting in a hotel. We discussed some of my ideas, opportunities I have in my life and a very important man told me I would get help whenever.
I got back home and spent most of the day there. I was writing something for fun... then I had to do some work related stuff. Made a few phone calls... whatever.
I took a walk and spent some time outside as well.
My friends came over in the evening and we watched a new episodes of HIMYM and some random stuff related to the show. It was fun.
Then I had to see someone for a serious talk. I got involved in something I didn't really want to be a part of but I had to help out.
Wednesday was my mom's Birthday so it was a special day. She didn't really celebrate. Just us three during the day and then someone came over and I decided to take a walk... actually just be outside for a few hours (by myself). However I ran into my friends nearby. Then me and one of them decided to go get some beer and hang out in the park. We did. It was great.

No comments:
Post a Comment