Monday, October 25, 2010

the Hidden Daily

gamarjoba, bicho
The weekend was good. Not as good as I'd want it to be though... it was also very boring.

Friday went by very fast. It started with a meeting with some people and me hoping they'd buy an apartment. I don't think they will.
Then I got back home.
Friday night>Saturday>Saturday Night.... it was all so boring. I was bored out of my mind. Didn't know what to do at all. Of course on Friday I took a walk. On Saturday I stayed home only walking my dog out. I called my friend who had to work that day. Then I decided not to call anyone else and just chill. I watched RED which was a pretty good action/comedy. I enjoyed it. The stuff the main characters do are ridiculous.

Sunday... I got up late in the afternoon. I was in a very good mood. The weather was nice. I was going outside and right when I pushed the elevator button, the electricity went out and didn't come back up till the evening. I'm lucky I didn't get stuck in there.
I watched The Other Guys... It was good, very funny. Will Ferrel, maaan. :D

I saw my friends in the evening and had a great time which is the only reason I said the weekend was good. :)

No comments: