Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fast Times at MUSC



So I am in my 2nd block in my 2nd year of school and things are very different than they were last year. It happens. I am leaning on advice from people who have been or are going through a similar situation as myself. It will be okay because you learn just how strong you are when circumstance calls for it. Pathology and clinical Microbiology have some of the nastiest pictures you will ever see in your life. You do not want necrotic fasciitis! You don't want to Google any images of it...I warned you.

One of the guys I worked with this summer interviewed at the new DO school being built in Spartanburg (opening next fall). The interview must have went well b/c he got in.

I'm posting some of my music on a classmates FB wall. He and I went to high school together. As of now, he thinks I "hit the studio" and did a track this weekend :-) The song I put on his wall was "Doin Me" w/ Meadsadzanck's verse deleted, just TRIVI.

I think I'm going to get a new Zune. Too much music for a 4 gb, when I have time I will start pricing. I love my Zune so I definitely not looking to switch brands. Ipods just aren't me.

Kanye's "G.O.O.D. Friday" series dropped a CRS track and it is all that I would expect. Nice rhymes & flow from Ye & (Carrera) Lu.....I missed Carrera. Pharrell was easily the weak leak but if he did the beat then that justifies (somewhat) his place in the group.

No comments: