I saw T.R.I.V.I.'s status on facebook this morning and it made me want to post this album. Gentleman is one of my favorite artists. I can talk about his music forever but I'm not going to... just give it a listen and if it doesn't make you feel better about life... kill yourself (just kiddin). Gentleman is from Germany so he goes back and forth to Jamaica and has recorded with some of the best artists out there. If you like reggae, you will like this.
This is his latest release: Another Intensity
enjoy!

1 comment:
You never told me how good this album is!! Or, maybe u did?? I doing work and listening to it for the 2nd time and it really lifts me up. I could have used this over the summer. Next time u know about something this good, u have to make me listen to it!
Post a Comment