So I convince Geden to take a Physics class with me taught by Prof. Malko (old, New York Italian guy). I knew the teacher from a previous class (Astronomy) and he told me this class was going to be easy. Okay, so we have me and Geden in the class. Instead of learning G's name, he refers to him as "the other one" meaning "the other black guy", LOL. That is so offensive, but funny. I do not know if he ever learned Geden's name!!?? If I was in class and Geden was not, he would say "where is the other one?". Everybody knew who he was talking about! The teacher is a cool guy but he often said some.....sketchy stuff about different races and women. If you know the stereotype about old, NY Italians, this should not surprise you.

Since it is still G's birthday, how about some food........
DangerDoom -
Korn Dogz (from Occult Hymn)
No comments:
Post a Comment