We are all glad to see that Geden "theOTHERone" Franck made it to his 22nd year on Earth (two more than I expected, hahaha)! What do you get from me?.......still broke so I'm still deciding. While I contemplate what my budget can afford, enjoy this playlist [we know you like playlist] and its ALL BOUT THE 90sP.S. Don't expect that pass anytime soon......
Download - G's Birthday Mix [zip file]
Big Pimpin - Jay-Z
Boombastic - Shaggy
Loungin' - LL Cool J
Doo Whap - Lauryn Hill
Can't You See - Total
Fantasy - Mariah Carey
Dip - Freak Nasty
Gin N Juice - Snoop Dogg
Honey - Mariah Carey
How We Do It - Montell Jordan
Nuthin But A "G" Thang - Snoop Dogg
Poison - Bel Biv Divo
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to theOTHERone (I need a story behind the name)... maybe we should get him a hat since he refused to get it himself?
Frunksadze on the front, theOTHERone on the back.
Anyways let's not lose hope and wait for his post... someday
Geden has committed to being an active blogger for WTP in November...this is directly from him.
As for the name, I will explain in a short post soon to come.
Post a Comment