So I hear you have been waiting for it......and here it is!! The full version. [Jump over to 2dopeboyz.com for the albums tracklist which will only feature the "Snowman" Jeezy and Lil Wayne.
Maybe after getting up and going to work, you can check your own blog?? The dopeboyz are good but I like this WTP thing. I feel...connected to it. Wait till you check your email tomorrow (I can't post this video on the blog, yet).
2 comments:
good stuff
I wake up, get to work, check my favorite blog (2dopeboyz.com of course)and see the full unmastered version.
great start of the day...
Maybe after getting up and going to work, you can check your own blog?? The dopeboyz are good but I like this WTP thing. I feel...connected to it. Wait till you check your email tomorrow (I can't post this video on the blog, yet).
Post a Comment