Before I can talk about the past week, let me breakdown the upcoming week: two papers (2&5 pgs) and two tests (Biochemistry & Chemistry 230). For this situation, pity will be accepted :( Somewhere between those, I must take my car to a mechanic. Huuuhhhh......
I have studied a lot this weekend and the week was not different. The production process of WTP next movie will be postponed until next weekend (if the UsualSuspect and IGZ decide to contribute). [If you are hoping to be in it, let me know]. Damn, I broke both pairs of headphones so no using my Zune.
The highlight of the week was definitely Henrico's attempt to imitate the "Georgian Legend" that Meadsadzanck previously posted. WOW!!!! Hilarious, Classic, LOL (H.S. please co-sign). Due to request (and out of respect), I will not post it but......if you see me with my computer, I might show you!!
On a positive note, I have been invited to apply for Wake Forest's post-Bach program (not a bad option). Also, I might be getting a second interview with a medical school scheduled this week. GOD IS GOOD!!! No matter how busy we get, must always remember this. I could go for free and get a stipend if I was willing to serve a few years in the military afterwards but.......I will just get some loans (the army is not where it is at).
The is one HUGE thing that happened to me this week that involved fighting and the Emory Police but I will not go into detail until the situation has unfolded. Just know that T.R.I.V.I. did nothing wrong, just defended myself (2 vs 1(me)). Happy Birthday, Data! I know you took 1, 10, 1000 pics!

No comments:
Post a Comment