
Week 11 and 12
These past two weeks were really intense. I didn't have much school work but there was a lot to do at work. At school I had a final for Project management which wasn't hard but the questions were very complex, they required a lot of time so it was really tiring. That week was alsom marked by first snow this winter, it got realy cold very soon. I don't like when it snows in the city because then it get wet and muddy as the snow starts to melt. it was still good. check out some pictures;
we made this at work :)
on the 17th it was Neliko's birthday so I went there after the work. I had a good time, it wasn't a party or anything. It was very chill and relaxing. I felt really good. She's a tea lover too so she made us some good tea, then we talked till late at night. Me and Data left at the same time. I had to catch up with what he was up to after the death of his Dad.
I also had a couple of other quizes and a presentation for HR selection and recruiting on Saturday. During the presentation our professor invited HR managers from other companies to attend. I don't care much about that class which makes it easier for me to present. I did my thing with my groupmates who did the most part of the work because some of them actually work at HR departments. Then I went of for work to finish some things for Monday, didn't want to leave anything unfinished. At work I got a call from the owner of our company. He was like: congrats on your presentation. It turned out that one of the HR managers works for him so that's how he found out about it. He told her that I'm already employed with them. Then he asked about one of the guys in my group. HR manager was impressed with him and they wanted some more info. Sunday was really good 'cause I slept 'till 12. I felt fresh the whole day. But I still had stuff to do. Went of to visit couple of construction sights that we're (read; I'm) selling. Then I went of to see my friends; Dato (TRIVI: the one that loves comic books) and his Brother. Bacho and Duda were there too. We had a few good laughs, talked about some of our friends who are in trouble etc. Then I took of. Later that night, Salome calls me up asking if I'm doing anything so that we could get together. Bacho follows up pretty soon. So, (here comes the list): Salome, Tika, Devo, Sandra (first time meeting her, I'm always up for meeting new people) and Bacho come over... Teo joined in later. We got some food, some vodka ( I didn't drink) and had a good time. I didn't do a post that night cause I was very sleepy and Monday was the next day.
Things got crazy at work as I was calling up different companies offering our building with comercial and office spaces for sale while making two different ads, a banner and a presentation. It was tiring. It was like thise: the phone rings. I pick up. "Givi, Bank Republic on the line", "OK"... "Hello, I'm calling from...bla bla bla I can send you the details and a presentation". Had some difficulties with setting up the banner in front of the building, hopefully that will get resolved soon. I also got another project. There's this huge basement that would a really good place for a restaurant. I'll make offers to some restaurant chains and see if they want to buy it or just do a joint venture with us.
OK, what else... The snow is gone, this past couple of days have been fairly warm which is really good. On 25th I got a good news about a cancelled exam. That gave me some time to post on the blog. Travis sent me these links to two videos... I loved both. I'm very thankful for that. Rho and Ahley, I love you both even more! Yasmeen (I'm saying YES-meen), you're absolutely right, we'll get out of Bermuda triangle in no time, cause we're that special.
on Friday and on Saturday I had a chat with the PIC. I can't wait till the package arrives and I feel weird because I haven't been able to do the same.
I got an A in the presentation today and I'm done with the Fall semester.
Ok, that's it for now.
4 comments:
Don't feel weird, that sucks. And, it makes me feel weird. No one expects anything back...accept some appreciation and continued friendship. That is what you give back! Because it is priceless (meaning money can't buy it, don't need money to give it).
wow u have been busy! congrats on finishing fall semester. im jealous u got snow...i love u!
As long as you mean feel "special" when you say feeling wierd it's all good :)
Travis is definitely one to speak. But a smile from a close friend is often worth a million bucks!
That head is definitely moving a lot in the video. Lol, when Givi gets sentimental, he can't stay still!
Post a Comment