Saturday, December 20, 2008

the UnWavering uncut


Going through finals has been really hard. Basically, since my interview with MUSC, I have been working constantly (more than usual). In between studying, I have applied for a few job and had two interviews [haven't heard anything back yet]. I applied for a position at the Democratic Party of Georiga and the Walden school behind Clairmont. Notice that I am applying for jobs in Atl, me staying here is a possibility if I can find a good job. Plus, I've got Yaz helping me....more on her soon.

I had 5 finlas (repeat that at least 3 times) and only one actually took long and it was damn English. I knew the teacher would do that cause he is too into the material. I actually was 25 pts belove class average for my Theater exam....but still got an A (that's is the only grade I'm willing to release on the blog). Every exam was hard but they are done now!!! So, what do you do when you take taken your Biochem exam??? Well, most would try to finish their paper due the next day or study for their last exam. But, T.R.I.V.I. and DJ G go to visit Yaz (with special guest Shreya aka Ms. Diet Coke). We laughed, recorded video, and I was very pleasantly surprised to get a special gife from Yaz!!

I was caught with my guard down, did not see this coming. It is simply great, great, great!! Gifts usually make me uncomfortable but this one felt right. It was perfect. Plus, multiple close friends were included. Thankyou, Yaz!
Geden was jealous (only a few more days left to Hate)

With me graduating, it has kind of made us sad (because I will miss everybody and I think they will miss me). But, we have optimism about the future. Think about it, I'm still close with Givi and he's like across the ocean and in a different time zone and busy as hell. [side note: it has been way too long since I chatted w/ my P.I.C. , FB just is not enough]. Anyway, finishing schools comes with a lot of emotions. You are happy, sad, worried, and even confused. What is next for me? Don't worry, I have a plan and it is time to execute.






The biggest news is that before my last final, I found out that I got into MUSC!!!!! When I visited the other week, I really liked the place and people. But, no decision will be made yet. I still have an interview with USC in January and one with Meharry in early February. Plus, I expect Howard to call soon. Definitely while visiting Charleston, memories from our legendary Spring Break flooded my mood (I'm glad about thought). I told Damien first cause he was by me in Cox Hall then I shared to news with Yaz. Right before I gave her a gift from G and me. So you know Yaz, Givi chose the pic. So you know Givi, Yaz has the pic on her desktop too.

Two days ago, I finally accepted Igor's gift to me and I gave him the hoody me and G got him. Now, I think it will become his "everyday hoody". Say "bye, bye" to that Adidas hoody (ah, I can hear in my head how H.S. would say it). Did you guys know that I always think I am right? Or, that I make too many assumptions? That is what Igor tells me. Damn, this dude is way too hard on me. Can someone tell him that for me?? Maybe he will listen to you guys.
I will still do a post for Sunday with more stuff. I have to make up for being late with this "uncut". Congratulations to my brother for his promotion.! Dude, I really proud...really proud. WTF is really moving forward. Next step is for more of us to get into medical schools.

P.S. Enjoy your trip Nevena....bring me back a......Nevena :)

1 comment:

NilePrincess said...

Your Welcome pal. Great People deserve great things! I told you that wish list would be unnecessary.