Sunday, December 7, 2008

the Hidden Weekly

Week 9

Looking at the Uncut, I decided to keep my Hidden Weekly short as well. It’s more of a result of me being tired and not being able to remember things in detail. Even if I could I don’t think it is very entertaining to read about it in detail. Every week is the same, in a good way, but still the same. 
So here goes my shortest weekly post so far:
This week started of by my group mates finally telling me about the project they’ve been working on. That’s a junior class I have to take to graduate so I don’t really know them, except for one girl. Anyways, they never told me what the group project was all about. Their responses were mostly like, we’re doing it, don’t worry. I got stuff to do so I was like; whatever. Now, none of the groups did good and the professor had meetings with all the groups before we do the final presentation and submit the full project, which is tomorrow. I found out the name of the company the presentation was about and my reaction was: WTF!! (not the family) I have friends working for that company as well as a professor who’s a head of HR department there. Well, they should blame themselves for being unprepared for the presentation. I told them I would help, they said no. I’m doing in that class so I don’t care about the projects that much. Of course I helped out anyways during this week. Gathered some information and wrote some stuff. I also edited the text cause they’re not good with English either. As for other classes; it’s the same thing. I’m doing good even though, I barely study for anything. Don’t have time, the work got busy, sorry. The senior level French class got canceled on Wednesday ( I also take a junior level class). Guess when the class got rescheduled…. Sunday. Haha, It’s getting funny, I’m not even annoyed anymore. I finally got convinced that the web-site guy who did our web-site is dumb. He screws up everything unless I tell him 100 times what is needed to be done.
Friday was a weird day at work. one of the residents of the house our company is buying asked for too much money, we said no and he started screaming and shit. Stupid, he’ll get good money for his little room but he’s asking for to much. That’s nothing. Some other landowner decided to ask for the money he won’t get until everything’s wrapped up. He’s friends called in and insulted our executive director who got mad enough to decide that he would go and “fuck their mothers up” (that’s a quote). Then they called again, this time the threats came from us. They were drunk and wanted the CEO to go down there, meet them and discuss the situation. Lol. He made sure they would shut up about that. We’ll see what happens on Monday. That was weird, funny and disturbing at the same time. It’s said that business people are forced to talk dirty because some fuckers don’t understand polite. 
As for the class that day, it was funny. I love that class. Decision science baby. But I didn’t leave the school till 10:00pm. I was tired that day like never before.
On Saturday, I had a midterm, which was stupid I think. Useless stuff was required. I wrote everything so we’ll see what grade I get. I don’t like that class (recruitment and hiring). The questions in the test ask for quotes from the book. I bough a new cell phone yesterday, nothing too fancy. It was time for a change. Plus I need two cell phones for personal phone number and work phone. Now I gotta get gifts for my mom and dad and that’s it. The salary is gone. Later on Saturday, I worked on that project and planned for today. We went outside the city for a fresh air. It was cold but still really good; the weather has been really nice for past 2 weeks. Then I came back, well rested, a little tipsy. Salome gave me call and we took a little walk down the street. Teo came out as well, we got in her car. The warmth in there felt so good. It’s cold outside and it reminds me of the movie Mist. It’s hard to see things around. When I finally got home I wrapped up the project, Bacho came over to see me. I haven’t seen him in a while because of being busy. So we talked for a little while and he went home. 
That would be it for this week.




4 comments:

TM said...

You guys are Hippies

t.H.S. said...

So, just because we were in the woods by the fire, playing a guitar and singing along you assume we're hippies?
so stereotypical

hippies stereotypicly aren't allowed to have short hair

TM said...

Stereotyping means that I make an assumption. This video is proof! I am only making an observation.

P.S. Hippies with jobs cut their hair.

t.H.S. said...

Media can be deceiving

P.S. lol, that reminds me of Lisa's joke about black people with white features