This time I am interviewing Yazmeen, my friend since freshman year. She is your favorite RA and EMT. While doing this, she also is pre-med and completing her major. With that said, let's ask her a few questionsWhy Johnny Depp? What is it about him that makes you such a big fan? OK let's get it right...JACK SPARROW. I do not have a single pic up of Johnny Depp as himself. Mostly Jack and one of Sweeney. With that being said the answer shall be partly about Jack and then Johnny.
Why Jack Sparrow? As you may or may not know I LOOOOOVE fantasy more than anything. Being a Disney fanatic and having always had a liking for the Caribbean and just the intrigue of pirates in general...Jack is one HOT pirate. How many guys look good with that much make up on and with that kind of hair. I love adventure and would LOVE to be with Jack on his adventures. Anything to get my mind off work.
WhyJohnny Depp? I personally don't think Johnny himself is really that attractive. As old as he is Will Smith is far more attractive at the same approximate age. (If only I had posters of Will Smith...then I would be complete.) But you must admit Johnny has this certain character charisma that helps him pull off many different roles. He is just extremely talented. I especially love and admire how he is a Hollywood star who is 'camera shy' and isn't ever looking for the limelight, but rather trying to avoid it and keep his family out of it. I respect that in him.
One more semester left, what do you expect from it?
Good grades; Finding a Job?? (I need $$); spending time with friends; an acceptance to any medical school
Tell us something interesting about Egyptian culture (educate us, please?):
Let's see...Egyptians are veeeery ethnocentric. We love our country and would do almost anything for it. We will diss it, talk about what we love and hate about it...it's problems, etc. But any outsider dare talk about our country and they are in for a unpleasant treat. The culture is heavily influenced by the primary religion of the country: Islam. Therefore most people are very modest, kind and helpful. That's just a tidbit. Really depends on what aspect of culture you want to know about (your asking an anthropologist here!)
Describe yourself in 5 words: Dedicated, Caring, Independent, Honest, Friendly
Why is WTP your favorite blog and favorite bloggers? Where else am I going to find friends that really care?
Anything else that you would like to share with us?
My name is ACTUALLY pronounced: YES-meen...there really is no "Z" sound in it at all, but so long as I'm not called YasMIN or JASmine...I'm ok. I also am debating which way I should introduce myself in the future? I mean the way it's really said...I would lose my Americanized nickname with the Z sound, with new people I meet. Although most people can never pronounce it properly anyway...but we shall see I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment