Sunday, March 8, 2009

Closing Weekend Comments

1. LOL at not having internet.....but I mean it as only I can (in that friendly Travis way)
2. Why the hell does everybody go to Florida over break?
3. Getting your teeth pulled can really hurt
4. Don't send vulgar jokes via text messages to people you haven't talk to in awhile
5. Don't respond right away if #4 happens to you....calm down first
6. Milla
7. Undelivered packages, I really get my money's worth

1 comment:

Lud64552 said...

1. Cell phone > Internet! I would know since I was MIA (in MIA) and without my cell for most of the break! :-(
2. Cuz its the greatest state ever? But these tourist can get VERY annoying...
3. I concur...
4. Yea, can be awkward...or even funnier than the text itself.
5. Hasn't happened?
6. Travis!!
7. Where is my cut?
8. Managment wants you to come back cuz last time does not count!