Sunday, March 8, 2009

the UnWavering Uncut (Pt 1 of 2)


I only had a 3-Day work week thanks to the snow but it still felt like a full week. This lady I tutor who I was hoping would just stop coming, has started coming again and I have to force myself to be calm with her [she has a tendency not to study and ask me to teach her everything...not my job]. The department I work in has extra funds so my boss suggested that I be generous with the work hours I record! This basically means I can add extra time (or stay extra time) which leads to more money and I'm not going to argue. Also, I got a call from TJ Maxx, where I worked last summer, and they want me back. The job doesn't pay great, but it fits around my tutoring and they have the nicest managers that I have ever had.

So I go to the barbershop for a shape-up on Thursday. For some reason it is closed and I am left with two choices:
1) Drive across town to another shop or 2) Go to this beauty school by my house
I choose the beauty shop and this white girl cuts my hairs......and she does a good job for really cheap! I was definitely worried about her doing it but she proved her skill.

Progress has been made for the mixtape, more on that ( + video ) later. As you guys saw, I posted some pics for Yaz and Rho so I hope they like it.

Part 2 will be later today and include some words/video from the weekend and a few words on the good news that Givi shared with us.

No comments: