Week 25
Another week of my life is gone... it was a good one, too. Now let me think about things that happened. Everything is fine at work. There's this "lady" (read: bitch) I'm trying to set up a meeting with (she asked herself) but everytime we agree on some time and I call at that time she tells me to call later. That's pissing me off. I don't want to give the whole explanation, of course it's not that simple but it's not complicated either. Anyways... I had couple of other meetings/negotiations. Work is getting entertaining. I try not to take everything too seriosuly. I mean I know about the responsibility and everything but I think being nervous about certain things equals to overreacting. I don't know if I made sense to you but makes sense to me.
I had a midterm in Internation Business... it was easy so I expect a good grade. I haven't done a lot of the readings but the class is about things that are very basic. Chapter summaries and example questions are enough. it's a junior class but the class this semester is compirsed of people who have failed it earlier (or in my case: have never took it due to being away).
Wednesday brought another midterm and a test in French. I studied the most for the french class but the test was hard... I'll have a lot of mistakes, everyone will. That shit was hard.
What else is there.... Paulee' forgot about me :) but she had things to take care of so no worries. I also chatted with Travis, Ashley and Nevena who only writes when she's in class as a TA. I told her to ask the professor if I could attend the class via Skype but she didn't.
The weather this Thursday and Friday was amazing ("the weather is amazing, even the birds are bumping"). I was sitting at work but my mind was outside talking a walk. I also downloaded Atmosphere discography and I'm very excited. I'm listening to Deep Puddle Dynamics (The Taste of Rain... Why Kneel) right now. That's a group Slug was part of. I'll post it of course... I got a huge list of Atmosphere stuff I'm going to listen to this week.
Speaking of music... The mixtape is almost done. The engineer is at work... (my Repping Time verse is fire, you better like it).
Weekend was good too... I hung out with my friend(s). Made a video for another edition of Where I Be... I want to cover most of the places I frequently visit.
Yaz's blog is great, we had the opportunity to chat yesterday. I promise I'll spell the title correctly from now on... Geden has posted after (aproximately) 36 years. Now, we gotta wait for another one.
Ashley, weren't we supposed to chat this Saturday?

1 comment:
I see you getting those A's Givi!! And I'm expecting this mixtape to be...ENTERTAINING! :-)
Post a Comment