Good to know that Givi can search the world wide globe again (from his home). Skype was really quiet so I had stop getting on for a week....I do that sometimes. Why hasn't Ashley friended me on Skype? And why hasn't management made any music requests? That is just a seque [Yaz told me how to spell that] so I can tell you guys that "the mixtape is doing good" and "progress is really moving forward right now".
My research paper I did for my WS senior seminar is being inducted into the Emory Archives (not floor of the Woodruff Library). There will be a ceremony and some speaking....I won't be there. I am proud cause the research took a lot of work and my partner Scott worked hard as well.
As for today (Sunday), not really into the NCAA games that are playing and currently procrastinating from preparing for work tomorrow....need to look over some accounting material. I made myself some flash cards to start learning anatomy terminology.
p.s. i think i am going to get in touch with my roots very soon...the nappy ones!
[Part 2 will be posted tomorrow]
1 comment:
hehe your funny. It has a G in it pal. segue. =)
Post a Comment