Monday, March 2, 2009

the UnWavering uncut


This past week was good. Two more people have requested my tutoring services. But, one needs help in accounting and I don't know if I will be much help (that's definitely not my specialty). The other person I actually know from a previous summer job so things with her should be comfortable. Now that February came to a close, I totaled my hours and turned them in so that I can finally get paid in 1-2 weeks. This Russian guy named Gregory visited me in my office and we discussed being roommates this fall. He tutors in another department (he is like a SI leader) and is entering medical school in the fall too. After talking, I discover that he was given wrong info b/c he is going to the other SC medical school, but I still got his information so we can possibly network.

I found a website the has a lot of instrumentals for free download which inspired me to do some lyrical writing. Hopefully you guys will be hearing the results within a couple weeks, I will keep working! I have started studying human anatomy for the fall (gotta stay ahead). Once again, I have fallen behind on responding to emails even though I check it so often. The WS departments want a resume from, need to send MUSC information including my coat size, and update Dr. Lee on my progress with everything. To go with that, I will be working on some pics for Yaz and Rho this week.....I look forward to it!

The weekend was good. Of course, we got snow on Sunday which got me out of work today! For the 1st time in a long time, GTG had a chat on skype (working on that takeover). On Saturday, had a nice chat with Rho and Givi....that has been a long time too. I hadn't talk with H.S. in like 2 weeks which is very unusual (even though he's in a different time zone and place). I will make sure that does not hapeen too often.


No comments: