Since we had G & T plus management present, I decided it was the right time to sample some of the mixtape to get feedback from opinions that matter....plus I got word from Paulee that DJ G had already leaked some material (insert stern look).
(this videos show the reactions to what will probably be titled "All Owt Acapella")
I got my academic schedule for the fall and I must say that medical school has a very short Thanksgiving and Winter Break, sigh. Also, I got an email for dates that I can visit the school and hopefully find a roommate, preferably someone rich, focused, and smarter than me but I will settle for just a quality person.
P.S. (Geden) I have your memory card and will mail it back to you with the money I owe you for the graduation stuff......YEAH, WE GOT OUR GRADUATION STUFF!!!!
P.S. I saw Watchmen and thought it was good....after the movie, no drinks we thrown :)
8 comments:
I didn't know you were here!!! Nobody called me :(
Geden was like "she probably at home already"....and I don't know how far home is from Atlanta.
Next time I come, planning to schedule a trip to Stone Mountain since it is getting warmer (and I've never been).
I would be surprised if the reaction was different and it was taken seriously...
nice shades
that darn Geden...what does he know??? I was def in my apartment...chillin and bored. Oh wait...I lied..I was at work from 5-9...then nothing.
Home is in Lithonia...which is like...20-25 minutes away depending on traffic.
And yay for Stone Mountain! I'm DEFFFF going so MAKE SURE I get info on this one. K?
Stone Mountain is loooong overdue. Not to mention I still haven't been to the Zoo [I wonder where else I haven't been in Atlanta...]
Anyway...try to give me a heads up a week or 2 in advance for Stone Mountain so I can try to request off from EMT and RA stuff...
I will definitely make sure of it, Ms. Anonymous :)
1. So I will find out when SB is for the school I tutor at...I think 1st week of April}
2. Notify people {especially Yaz and Ashley} as soon as possible to prepare their schedules
3. Look up info for Stone Mountain and the Zoo (great idea!) and share that with those interested in participating
4. Maybe even/and/or the aquarium or any ideas that people may have?
I liked it though!!!! =(
(The leaked material)
Post a Comment