In my previous two posts, I have provided some good music from Brother Ali and The Dream (a very talented musical mind; he writes he own stuff and many popular R&B artists). But, the real reason I have made this post is to mention how my 2nd favorite rapper Lupe Fiasco has been making music under the name Japanese Cartoon. It is actually a group and he is the lead vocalist. He is not singing but definitely not rapping. I will post the songs I have on Monday. Imagine Lupe with a fake British accent and that is what he sounds like.
As for the GTG mixtape, progress is being made slowly. For MANAGEMENT, feel free to request any particular song you would like us to....try (I am being humble). But, offer a few just in case I cannot get my hands on your 1st request. My dear good buddy Mr. Hidden sent me something recently that I like a lot (although he should have sent me the acapella for better quality). YAZ has inspired me to do a particular type of song and I have now created unwanted anticipation for it, I think. Let me stop with this: we are working hard and it will be good (and free, of course).
p.s. your favorite weekly blog post (my 2nd favorite) will be coming tomorrow and I also will be unveiling an idea that has been sitting in my brain for a few weeks now....oooooh!
3 comments:
Glad I inspired something. Although I have no idea what it could possible be...
It will be about (it = a lyrical verse) understanding that we can't control everything and letting it go so that we can lead happy lives.
Ah gotcha :)
Post a Comment