The week was pretty cool. I am mad that I didn't get let out of any classes during the week and I ended up not getting a free shirt but beside that the week was cool. I didn't attend Taste of Emory cause I knew it was gonna be lame and it was but some people enjoyed it since they were giving away free wine. Then there was screen on the Green which I didn't go to because I was doing Emory Reads. Daniel Tosh I heard was funny in comparison to Tracy Morgan but I enjoyed Tracy other people did not cause they said he was offensive. But, he said "if you were offended and you sat through the whole show you are the stupid one." LOL. The two best events of the week were N.E.R.D concert and Dooley's Ball.

Crowd Surfing was very hectic. Girls are boys were crowd Surfing. I was surprised to Logan McDaniels, Faren Grant and Sade Bell go surfing. But the caused great chaos and ended up bad since it got the crowd too excited and ended up
breaking the baricades.
Then Pharell had to take control of the situation and calm the crowd down in order to make sure everyone was safe. Pharell became so frusted with the crowd that he ended up screaming "You're ruining the Fucking Show" to the members of the crowd that were not listening. Then he allowed the crowd to move forward all the up to the stage. Then the show continue with all the energy that it started with.

I didn't know Pharell could jump that high. The Show was great. It was by far one of the most energized shows at Emory. Later on Pharell was pulling girls on stage. Then by the time the song Everybody Nose came on the stage was filled with girls. Even Milla and Rachel got on stage.


This was by far also the best and worst concert I have been to. The show wag great. But, the crowd was to crazy and helpin people crowd surf was a pain which felt like a workout. The show was show that that even JD stop by and enjoyed it.

The next day was great also because of Dooley's Ball. There were some great costumes. The music was good and the people was very entertaining. I also decided that since it was my last Dooley's ball that I was gonna have some fun!!
Back Back now Back it Up... Someone was entertained..Get Low.........

2 comments:
LOL I LOVE it!!
Definitely agree with the statment "BEST and WORSE concert EVER"....
I am sending that pick to FSU immediately!
Post a Comment