Tuesday, March 24, 2009

GTG - GT= Just G


So I haven't posted on here in a while. I was waiting to hear from a couple of Med schools before I did my next post but they are taking too long and I'm getting impatient. I know all of you guys missed me because of all the side jokes that the Hidden one and T.R.I.V.I. But I am just still on campus trying to finish up with classes and papers to get ready to graduate. But, I would like to acknowledge that the campus is not the same without Givi and Travis. You two are missed on campus. Especially since I am getting tried of everybody asking about you two like you both haven't been gone for a while. But Givi, Paulee' sends her best. Travis made great lasting impressions while he was here. There are a couple of people who ask about him but I won't say names to not boost anyone egos.

This semester is also an interesting one. There are a series of events that have had an impact on me this semester. The first being the "disappearance" of some of my friends in order to purse their own personal endeavors. I will continue to support them however I can. Also, the Boys and Girls Club has been great this semester.
This semester has been the best semester I have spent at our Friday hang outs. I remember when I dragged somebody to the club evn though they weren't as "servicey" as they use to be. But the last visit was the most emotional. I gave one of the volunteers a hug, and she started crying, which really made me love this young lady. A couple of the volunteers have change what we do at the club. Instead of only going out and playing with them we have started a short educational part of the program that focuses on motivating these young children to do their best.

Another important part of my week was that I finally got my computer back from the dead. For those of you who don't know I step on my computer and broke the screen towards the beginning of the school year. Yeah, I know dumb. But, I called my insurance company and after giving me hours of run arounds I got them to fix it for me. I shipped it off before spring break and got it back when I returned. Then had to study for a test and write a paper. But at least I have my computer back in perfect shape.

But this was a short break from doing some reading from class to express some of the emotions that were going through my mind. I have decided to separate my section into two parts. One being the current events, G Status, and one about anything that is on my mind, Deep Blue G. So look out for me to hit up the blog more often now.

Look out for the Catch Up Edition of G Status.......Filled with Trips, Fun and School....

1 comment:

t.H.S. said...

great post G... really

hurry up with the Catch Up Edition too :)