Week 23
What can I say; no internet (or phone) connection. That’s the theme of the week. I was disconnected. But I took my time to do more reading and writing, it didn’t feel as bad as I thought it would. I’m still very annoyed though because I’m writing this at home to post it from work later (tomorrow morning)… The ISP/phone company has been saying they’re gonna resolve the issue soon for the past 10 days.
As for the rest of the week; it was good. Had two meetings, one with a bank official and another one with the administration of our business center. The administration didn’t take me seriously at first, I felt like I was received as a kid. Well, until they were listening to what I was saying very carefully. Didn’t have a test on Tuesday (but it’s coming this week). I did have a presentation for innovations management on Wednesday. Went well, I felt especially confident that day. Same on Thursday, I had another presentation; less important though.
I remember dreams from almost every day of the week which doesn’t usually happen. I had good sleep this week. You know the feeling you get waking up in the morning and realizing: hey, I had a good night sleep, I’m feeling fresh. That’s how I felt.
This week was a Spring Break week. Hope you had fun. I know I did last year. Being unable to chat was weird too. But me and Travis still exchanged couple of emails to get the mixtape going. Oh, Ashley added me on Skype which is exciting but I haven’t been able to get online. Paulee of course kept it coming on FB. Piji is not just imaginary now, thanks to her. I got the whole island in my room (it’s residents too). I’m just as excited about the package as I was last week, maybe even more.
Friday was the busiest day at work this week. I finished an investment proposition for Greek investors, than I had to translate it to Georgian as well. It was time consuming. Stayed at work till 7:50. Then went to see my friends, went to a café. Saw this famous poet that got bitten by his dog Mike Tyson style. Always wanted to see how his ear looked. Now I got that mission accomplished too. It was a fun night, then we took a walk, hung out on the corner a block away from my home. Got some… candy and chips at the store. We bought the candies we used to love as kids. Some of them are no longer around but we found the best ones.
Saturday… I went to my friends house, we have to fill out tax reports for all the scholarships we received the spring semester last year. So we did that and just hung out, talking about random things. Well, actually I was quite most of the time. Didn’t feel like talking. Got home and wrote a verse for Figaro, it’s not recorded yet. As soon as this is posted t I’m gonna email Random Thought to T.R.I.V.I..
I almost forgot. My friend gave me a ride home after class this week. The thing that makes it special is that; she’s been driving by herself for only 2 weeks, and she has no driving license. I thought it was funny… she was scared for every cop car we saw on the way. I def suggested getting a license (as if I had it already).

1 comment:
Givi, you tell those stank janky internet people to get it together or your goons (er...goon) from Atlanta will fly there and kick some Georgian ISP booty. Mmhmm...that'll get em movin...
Post a Comment