That Ludacris is impressive, he came back strong. At first, I was not feeling Kanye but he has come through with good material as usual. But, I hope his next album is less Heartbreak and more rap.
The name of my car insurance is your fucking fault - lolas you can tell, I'm on the second track... sounds greatmake sure that the time that this post is on the blog really is limited.P.S. The reply to the interview is coming
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That Ludacris is impressive, he came back strong.
At first, I was not feeling Kanye but he has come through with good material as usual. But, I hope his next album is less Heartbreak and more rap.
The name of my car insurance is your fucking fault - lol
as you can tell, I'm on the second track... sounds great
make sure that the time that this post is on the blog really is limited.
P.S. The reply to the interview is coming
Post a Comment