Monday - My 22nd Birthday (thanks to everyone for the "Happy B-Day" wishes!!). What did I do? Ummm, go to class and study in the library. Yeah, that was it.
Tuesday - I got my birthday wish....we have a Black President (this is worthy of its own post so expect that soon). During the celebration, me and my roommate Daniel became friends. I rarely see dude even though he sleeps in the same apartment. After long celebrating and making a bunch of calls, back to studying for my English test and doing homework.
Wednesday - I don't really remember.....definitely some studying and.....oh, I visited the Career Center and got help with my resume. So, hopefully I will get it done this week and maybe send it out to a few places. I haven' decided if I am staying in Atlanta or going back home in the Spring. Depends on finding a job and also where will I have the most fun.
Thursday - Me and theOTHERone go to the movies....but can't see the movie (completely full) so we head to Wal-Mart. We got a bulb for my broken headlight and some groceries....plus we stopped by KFC. We got back later that night and decided that Emory needed extra security. So, we went on duty giving tickets and keeping our campus safe. Check the earlier post for video footage.
Friday - After working last night giving tickets....I get a damn ticket!!! That is #2 so I owe Emory about $200 now. I am not going to pay it....they don't know it is my car, hahaha. We started the rehearsing the play today. My only comment about that is "too long, very boring, this sucks". My Friday is gone.
Saturday - All day at the play. One of the actors makes this comment towares me and I just pretend to be dumb.... *ucks his whole joke up. Only good thing is they provided a good lunch for us. Other than that, nothing good to say. I taught myself to sleep and still look like I am aware of what is going on....maybe I will use it in class? I thought I had pissed off a friend earlier and was worried but I didn't (or they were just saying I didn't). Either way, I'm cool as long as we get along. Apparently, the person "cant be mad at me" which is good to know. Not that I will take advantage, just that it is good to know someone is always.....with you, not against.
Sunday - Wake up early and clean my room....another 12-hours day for the theater play. The play looks decent but I can't really enjoy it since I'm "behind the scenes". Chatted with H.S. , not our best chat. When someone questions my mood, I get....moody! Not an issue though, we keep moving (no hard feelings, still PIC!??). Yaz sent me the videos from Tuesday!!!! (Check for them in the future Obama post). I have so much reading/studying to do. I get tomorrow off from the play so hopefully I get a lot done.
Overall, my birthday weeks was "missed opportunity". We didn't see that movie on Thursday and, because of the play, I couldn't go out to dinner with anybody. I had two people taking me to dinner Friday and Saturday but I had to cancel!!! I hope Nevena's Birthday week (!!!!!) will be better.
Here are "Behind the Scene" pics from the set of "Don Juan Returns From The War"
My job is to make sure actors have their props and getting actors where they need to be
In my theater class, we have been building the set for the entire semester, above is the "shop"





No comments:
Post a Comment