So, Officer Franck and Meadows were on duty last night and guess who pulls up??......Igor Patrushev, making a late night visit to a female at Clairmont. We informed him that he could not keep his car here. Did he listen?? Nooooooooooo, so we had to teach him a lesson. If you don't take us seriously, we will ticket you. NO APOLOGIES!
The ticket was real but we didn't charge Igor anything.....this time. Stay tuned as we continue to make Emory a safer place.
5 comments:
did he REALLY get a ticket? Looks like that was at night...
Two options:
1) Read the whole post (even the black letters)
2) Ask him
I read the whole post like 5 or 6 times already. It looks like you boys were playing Cops...
If u read everything (including the black letters which you must highlight to see), you will know the answer to your question.
I'm glad your are being active on the blog :)
Ah I see.. your a tricky one t.r.i.v.i. LOL. Soo did Igor flip out?
Post a Comment