Monday, November 3, 2008

November has come...



Happy Birthday to my partner in crime, my brother from another mother T.R.I.V.I. aka the UnWavering

He's from the mighty mighty SC... Sparkle City, He's a Que! and you don't want to be on his bad side but if you're lucky you can be on his good side.

PIC pic (no pun intended)

BFAM pic

Shake-n-Bake

no Hidden Messages this time ;)

3 comments:

TM said...

I impressed that you remembered the "mighty mighty" SC. That's why your on the good side. But, our "Bad Sides" were funny, right!?! I appreciate the post, that's why we are P.I.C. (use acronyms, bicho).

In the pic, you look very...serious. Can we change it to something happier?? My B-day should be all positive, right? Use choose, I trust the connection.

Damn, no secret message!! R.I.P. my shades (I'm trying to get new ones this weekend).

TM said...

that's more like it...I actually was going to request that pic but, instead, I wrote "you choose". Impressive & interesting (even noteworthy)!

NilePrincess said...

I wonder if I will actually SEE the birthday boy today..hmmm well HAPPY BIRTHDAY again...