Sunday, November 30, 2008

the UnWavering uncut

Weekday - Because of the play, I didn't think I needed to go to Theater class...so I didn't. I was so tired in my WS seminar that the teacher apologized for me being exhausted and backed up our papers, yessir! I got an email from my teacher about me sleeping during class presentations. I'm not worried, I have mine this upcoming Thurs....but I will make sure to be awake for the presentations on Tuesday. I went to Biochem class on Wednesday and the teacher never showed! I let it go and just went back to my room and packed. I did a lot of work but no grades to mention this week.

Weekend - So, I have already discussed much of my Thanksgiving holiday so I will not try to repeat things. I bought myself an 8 GB flash drive (put all my pics and videos on it) and a few long sleeve shirts cause it is cold in SC & Geogia. I had some important discussions on where I will be come next semester. The decision has been unofficially made. What else? I will try to finish my Chem presentation on Sunday so I can handle other things during the week. I must schedule a mock interview (maybe two), write a paper, turn in a rough draft, get my mind prepared for my interview, and more. Wish me luck!!!

[Everything you see in the video is either trash, trash, or dirty clothes]

1 comment:

DJ G said...

What would your mom say bout you room! Tsk...Tsk...