Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the UnWavering uncut


The first week of Don Juan is complete with one more weekend of shows left. In an earlier post, I put that "headphones are the answer", this was my solution to dealing with some (not all) the people there. I just put on the headphones and shake my head at everybody. Watching the play repeatedly is so boring so I listen to music (I'm liking the new Kanye right now, I'm feeling the emotions).

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - don't really remember much accept I know I was drank coffee, studies, rehearsed for the play.

Thursday - I think I got ditched but didn't bother to figure the situation out.

Friday - the damn Theater again....oh, but I did officially start shopping for Xmas gifts (and late Birthday gifts, Nev). Everybody will (hopefully) get something personal/custom cause that's how I (we) do....H.S. can confirm. Guess who's on top of the list??? Yes, me! Sorry, Bad Clowns don't tell good jokes.

Saturday - Study at the library, then work at the play, then play video games and see a movie (Quantom Solace) with Igor. Dude gave me a gift for my birthday but I couldn't accept it. When he gave it to me, I thought it was just a t-shirt and I was like "nope, don't want it" but turns out it was something impressive. Maybe I will get it soon, I wanted it after I actually looked at it and saw what it was. With it, I have like a "theme" going on with gifts from people.

Sunday - Theater, the damn Theater (when the play was over, we had to stay another 1.5 hrs just to take pics....I didn't participate, just typed my "All of the UnWavering" post)

**I have some more pics from the play and stuff but they will be posted when all the...ish...is don't. Until next time, bye bye from the Sad Clown formerly known as T.R.I.V.I.**

P.S. Special thanks to Yaz for lifting my spirits...I'm Ja Rule and your Ashanti, "Always on Time"

No comments: