Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"Sit On The Couch With T.R.I.VI." - Meadsadzanck Interview

So, I think I would make a good talk show host (daytime or late night)! I would call it something like "Sit on the Couch with T.R.I.V.I.". But, since I don't have a show yet, I will just use the blog and Mr. Guntsadze will be the1st to be interviewed by me. Here are the questions:

1. You have many alias/nicknames, which are your favorites and what should we address you as? I thought of this from your FB wall

Meadsadzanck and the Hidden Soul have to be my favorites. You should address me as Givi unless you're addressing Meadsadzanck. As for my other nicknames; G.G. or Jiji is what most of my friends call me in Tbilisi. And I know it's a girl name in U.S. lol. The name has lots of variations like Jijex, jij, jijmensito, jijman... so that's a favorite too. one of my friends and her sister decided to call me Gidzi-Gidzi. but they have an exclusive right to that name. 

2. What is your role in WTP? What does it mean to you? It better mean a lot, damn it!

WTP; those 3 letters represent my experience in US. meeting and making making friends with people from all around the world. It represents all the special people who are with me everyday even though we live in different universes. It represents the Connection. It represents my goals. (and I hope it's the same with everybody in WTP)

My role in WTP... I'm taking over the eastern hemisphere.

3. It is clear you enjoy different types of music genres in multiple languages. Can you explain your love for music to us? You even posted some French

My love for music comes from early childhood... I can listen to almost every genre of music out there. From the Beatles to the Prodigy (no, not the rapper). I think it's just a matter of what mood I'm in. I can have fun listening to silly music, that some people might call horrible (and that might actually be a fact) but If I get the mood, I don't care. I've always listened to foreign music even when I didn't understand the language so that's why I have no problem with listening to any music from anywhere. When It comes to Hip-Hop though, I have to understand at least something 'cause the lyricism is what I appreciate. 

for everything else just follow my posts.

4. So, you have a job that seems to keep you busy and interested. Is this going to be a career or just a job until graduate school? Hmmmm...

We'll see, I'm definitely not going to go to a graduate school next year. It really depends on where it takes me next two years. Everything looks good and promising.

5. With your current school and job situation, describe a perfect day for Givi? A skype chat with T.R.I.V.I. better be included

A perfect day has to begin no earlier that 12pm cause I like to get some sleep. The weather; Sunshine... Just chilling at home for a while, looking at what my Mom is painting, you know, just being at home with family. Then calling up my friends and going out for a while, making plans for later that day. fooling around, driving without a purpose for a while... I like my driver to be a girl cause most of my friends drive fast but ladies drive slower and I like to chill. Listening to music, being silly... Then going back home to prepare for the night... have a nice dinner, get on the internet,make couple of posts, make a video or something... listening to music again. getting on Skype, chatting with TRIVI, Yaz and anyone else that gets on the skype and decides to chat. (not just to make me fill out somehting)

Finally, going out; it can be to the movies, to a bar, a house party, just hanging in the street... as long as my friends are around. 

Coming home late... drink some tea with my Dad... getting on skype again; maybe have a video chat and going to bad at 4am.


6. Looking towards the future (near or distant), what are some things you are looking forward to?? Also, when can we expect to see you back in the States? Don't keep us waiting too long

I'm looking forward to going to the states to visit but I have no idea when it's going to happen. 

7. Could you tell us something about yourself that many people do not know (even some of your friends)? Hmmmm...(again)

I could... not now though, let me keep it hidden

That is all the questions I have. If possible, I look forward to interviewing on my blog post in the future. Do you have any last thoughts to offer? You should compliment the interviewer

No comments: