
I had my 1st test today (Wed) and it was what I expected...take that back, it was interesting. The 2nd year students will tell you that "you can't learn everything" and they are so so so right. I tried (I think). At one point, I thought I could & would...I didn't.
Treize put some very good news on my FB wall this week. I will re-post the reviews for my EP to give you some extra motivation! Geden is trying to steal my style when it comes to the FB status. I'm getting a few texts about some clubs/bar hopping. Hmmm, I will finish with this important chat with The Igor first, of course.I will edit this more tomorrow...I am exicted about the weekend already!!!!
[update]
I owe a phone call to Yaz (don't think that I forgot). While studying for my test the past week, I discovered some good spots for peace & quiet....very hard for a library with only 4 floors. Emory students should recognize that the Woodruff Library is high quality! Got an email from Givi that ignited some flames....of creativity (of course).
I don't think the proper characterization of medical school is "stressful". Instead, I would simply say that "medical schools is all about consistent progression". There has been no point so far that I felt like I was not learning. Yaz said that she was not sure about ending up like Geden and my self. Well, I disagree. Both of us are in active pursuit of our dreams/goals and (while there may be easier positions in life) there is no place better for us to be. Do you concur, Geden?
p.s. some things need to be kept hidden, too hidden to be put in a hidden post.
1 comment:
Oh Travis...I think I need to take you on a crash course of how to recognize sarcasm when it is in print. That comment was dripping with ALL sorts of sarcasm. The kind of sarcasm that really says "If only I could actually get to that level and BE LIKE you" and Geden. LOL. I hope you didn't really take it seriously. The fact that you two guys are taking such a comical approach to your studies is GREAT!! Something I'm going to need you two to teach me!!!!
=)
Post a Comment