We have had some great videos, pics, posts, comments, etc on the blog and I appreciate them all. The blog has grown a lot w/o losing its meaning (for me at least). Let's see if we can go for another year. But, if you was taken down tomorrow, I'm very satisfied for what it has been. I hope you will read this and get motivated to comment, post, whatever. All support has been and is supported.I am in medical school now but like back in college (see below), I still keep a messy room, which is not the same as dirty. Oh, the Clairmont apartment was much bigger. My speakers still bump like they did in this video and I exercise them often to wind down....so does my roommate but when I turn that bass up, there is no competition!
Does any body remember Jenelle? Also known on the blog as JNeez. So much going on in the world...where are the posts?? Maybe Yaz & Givi need to team up so get some ladies posting on the blog. Like 1 of those girls back at Emory who love to wear a certain shade of blue (you help them, G).
I remember a lot about this road trip (#2). Maybe Geden didn't know, but I definitely had no doubt that Dr. Dade was getting into FSU Medical University. Making us proud, just not as much as I do b/c you don't post. (I'm like Iverson, every opportunity, I'm taking a shot).
I need Rho to start posting and then maybe I could do another evolution video (see below). Or actually, maybe someone else would because I stay busy these days. No love is lost for you Rho b/c (cough cough) Igorgor and Mr. G (Status) are not being good example. Common guys!!! The blog just had a birthday!!!
3 comments:
I can't figure out whether to laugh, smile, cry or just remember so instead I heave a great *sigh*
A sigh of sadness
A sigh of wonder...
i think its ironic that i checked the blog today and this is the first post i see. i apologize for my extended absence guys! my computer will no longer connect to the internet in residence halls (i think its bc of the virus) so i have to use other people's computers & when i do that, i try to get on and off as quickly as possible so as not to inconvenience them. i plan to take it to the it people when i get back from fall break. i just backed up all of my music and pics so they wont be lost =) hopefully i will be back soon. i love you all!
Wow, good to know we are getting a member of the WTF back on track. Now if only a certain Treize, JNeez and DJ G (last name sounds fimilar) can do the same. But, have a test to study for so I'll Holla.
Post a Comment