So I reaaaallly really should not be allowed online. Not on facebook or even the blog for that matter. My ADD like tendencies are pretty horrible. But alas the blog and fb are my only outlet to the outside world. I only know around 4 or 5 people in this stupid city I am currently in and the stresses of living at home don't make it any better. I know most people probably don't agree with me, but I would give anything to goo back in time and be able to redo certain years at Emory or even just to extend those last couple of weeks into a few more months. This song is really funny, but some parts are definitely quite true. At least for me they are.
2 comments:
OH MY EFFING GOD THIS SONG IS LIKE A--fricckin--MAZING
"I don't who I am anymore"
"Thinkin you're gonna go far"
"Academic Advisors to point the way"
"Meal plans"
Man I could go on forever....
I KNOW!
It's perfect!
Post a Comment