First of all, if you haven't done so already please take a break from whatever your doing and chack out my new weekly "Takin it back..."WOW. 30 weeks? That is a lot of weeks, a lot of time...in which a lot of some stuff and a lot of nothing has happened. But first let us laugh together:
OK so now to get down to some serious Free Flow.
Living back at home is soo much more stressful than I had bargained for. I'd forgotten about how bad the fighting can be. Whether this be petty arguments between the parents or excessive teen and little kid drama...I have had my blood pressure/pulse skyrocket a lot lately and I usually run a pretty low BP and average pulse. *sigh*
You know how we all have aspirations, goals and dreams? Well sometimes it is best not to get so attached to something that when you don't get there or it doesn't happen you aren't crushed. That usually works for me. But when you find something that really excites you and you really want, it takes some real self-control to bring yourself down from level of optimist to realist. Getting too attached to anything (person, place, thing, situation) is not really too healthy, but it takes serious discipline to distance yourself from something enough that disappointment won't hurt, but not so much that you are completely incapable of emotion.
2 comments:
You sound like you are about to make a big decision....a big change of direction with of your life or something.
Am I right?
-TM
Not exactly a change per se. More like an added set of aspirations that might expedite my progression towards insanity.
Post a Comment