As we rolled into a new block this past week, things have changed completely. Less SDS and more post-class activities, including anatomy. I cannot wait to get through this week and have a realistic idea of how to expect the next 5 weeks to go.
I definitely enjoyed myself this past weekend. Shout out to Rico! You can check my FB page to get a visual of a few classmates. Good people, smart too. Charleston has a few good bars but they could work on the music they play. Medical students definitely go crazy after a test, especially those named Travis. There were a few dark spots to the weekend but I don't feel like getting into to them, huuuuh.
What else? So it is October now, just mentioning. The blog is approaching its birthday...I think very soon! Good to know it has lasted and grew. I think everybody should do a post when the week of its creation comes.
Uh oh, time for some Patient Care whatever....more later (I hope).

2 comments:
I checked the date... I think we missed it. lol.
that's an indication that we enjoy doing this and don't look at the time. hmmm. Birthday posts are coming up.
I was looking at,October 20th. smh
What's the official date?
Post a Comment