Saturday, October 17, 2009

Song of the Moment

"It feels so wrong, does it feel so right? But its alright, it’s okay with me.
I’ll do my steps all by myself, I don’t need nobody to play with me,
But if you just give me a chance, I can put you in a trance the way I dance .
But don’t nobody wanna play with me so I’m taking my ball and going home"

Eminem - Taking My Ball

download (a 2dopeboyz link)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was a lot of English in this video. Don't forget to work on your Georgian, it will help when you get over here.

No pictures? No explanation for no pictures? Didn't you get to see a bunch of pics from our graduation?

My head might shake

Anonymous said...

The above post was supposed to be for your weekly

-TM

p.s. i don't really like this song

p.s. i've never heard Relapse...and nobody tried to fix that