Has anyone else but me realized how old we are? Like really, it is soo weird. My little brother was telling me about how this kid at school has these shorts/pants with drawstrings on them (where you press the button and pull the plastic thing to tighten the shorts). He says this kid took that string, hitched up his shorts/pants and put it up around his head and pretended like he had suspenders on. I immediately laughed and said "oh yeah like Steve Urkel!" My mom laughed, my brother and sister just stared. I said "oh...you have no idea who he is...." WHAT A SHAME!!! So in order for us to not forget the wonderful shows and cartoons of the late 1980s and through the 1990s (you know when the wholesome cartoons and sitcoms were on with valuable morals and lessons learned), well I will start randomly posting clips of things I thought were memorable. Maybe call it "Take it back..." or hmm "Takin it back..." Which sounds better or you have a title idea for me? Or or maybe how about "Take it back Tuesdayz"?.....So keep an eye out for some classic memories :)
Here is the first (everyone should vote on the winner of the dance-off!!!)
The first video is the full version of both dances and the second is a cool remix :) Check em out!
Urkel vs. Carlton
Who is the winner?
3 comments:
That's a great post idea, I like the title of "Takin' It Back"...no offense to Nambika. See if you can get Mr. Hidden to create some artwork for that post series.
I vote for Urkel, he's original with his movements. Carlton flowed to a beat, Urkel flowed to his own beat.
p.s. I definitely have done "the urkel" before.
-TM
this was funny
I'll go with Urkel too. He was OWT.
I can definitely fix something up for the post series... and I like "Take it back Tuesdayz"
That is really funny that both of you chose Urkel. All the youtube comments are for Carlton.
Personally I think both are complicated...so I wouldn't be able to do either...At least not without the proper, patient coaching.
And yay a pic for the post series would be great :)
Post a Comment