Tuesday, October 13, 2009

the Uncut


This past week was full of up & downs (especially this weekend). I spent 7 hrs in the anatomy lab on Thursday. What is funny is that my group was the fastest dissectors! My 2 group members and I were very effective and communicated well throughout the dissection but it still takes time. Then, I chose to not pass up on a review given by a 3rd yr who is like an anatomy genius. Put the two together and I totaled 7 hrs in lab (which is very well air conditioned). Oh, and we have our 1st anatomy practical on my birthday...I am so excited :-/

What else? So this weekend was full of learning the muscle of the forearm (poster & anterior) while being distracted by...outside influences. It motivated me to write a little be...but I should have used the time to study. No worries, I'm back on it today (the studying part, the "influences" still linger).

You ever get angry and that anger fuels even more anger? I think I had that happen. We have learned in school how high blood pressure is a "silent killer" meaning it as no obvious effect until one day it causes you to have a heart attack. Well, in my situation, little things stacked up and were the cause for a TM outrage....okay, maybe not outrage, but the blood was pumping. It sucks to want to hurt someone that you like/care about but you have a piece of your mind saying "you owe it to them". I guess that makes me a bad person, more things for me to work on.

I miss good food. If our microwave broke, I would suffer from Kwashiokor (look it up). I need to convince someone to send one of those "care packages" :-)

I been tapping on Trieze's shoulder little by little and hopefully he will turn around and offer some lyrical therapy for the blog followers.

I saw this movie the other week after my test...it was pretty funny

1 comment:

DJ G said...

Sounds good. I told anatomy lab would take forever. That is just how it is. You have to put in the time in order to learn all those parts. Did you all start on the Forearm? I feel you on the Microwave part. That is where I get my nourishment from.