
During my roommate finder a few weeks back, each person had to answer a question randomly picked for the whole class to hear. Mine was "what do you fear?". I do not fear anything but if I did.....hear is what they would be:
1. Failure - I feel as though the more success I have, the more I am threatened by failure because it would be such a let down as well as unexpected.
2. Being A Burden - This would be one of the worst feelings possible. I don't want to be anybody's burden for any reason, small or big. Due to this, I try to never let anyone feel as though they were a burden on me....I think.
3. Myself - Everyone is fully capable of being their own worst enemy. We are born imperfect and while most realize this, we are often unable to overcome our weaknesses in certain situations.
4. Success - It may seem weird but depends on your situation. Personal success for me has taken me away from a lot of people I care about (while also introducing me to new people and opportunity). While going to college is great, I must acknowledge that I had to say "goodbye" to a lot of people and things....some bad, some good.
5. Dissappointment - Not people dissappointmenting me, rather the other way around. I am used to people letting me down (I know that sounds a little depressing) but I try not to do the same for those I care about. This can be hard when people expect more than they really should.

Someone told me that courage was not the lack of fear, but rather the control of it. I felt like mentioning that. So, if you guys had fear(s), what would they be?
1 comment:
i like your list trav. im afraid of thunderstorms, failure, & letting people down
Post a Comment