The word for this week has definitely been PREPARATION. I did a lot of cleaning since it is possible some relatives will arrive and need a place to stay during the weekend. Not sure exactly who is coming to my graduation. Hopefully everybody will give a gift! I am done tutoring (until summer semester begins) and my students were all saying that they did good :) One gave me $20 for my graduation which made me feel good (and I have her vote for the 2040 presidential election).
I was able to get all the cards I needed (Mother's Day & graduation) but not so much luck on any gifts. I suppose words will [have to] suffice. I did manage to get my mom what she wanted....she specifically said what they were.
X-Men Origins is a great movie, go see it! Next on my list is Star Trek which is not really my thing but it looks like a will be great too. Continuing with the preparation theme, I switched around my closet so that summer clothes (shorts, t-shirts) are more accessible and waved by to most of my heavy clothing articles.
TREIZE is really digging into this SC Approved project which is motivating me to do the same. Originally, it was going to be short and effective. Now, it is going to be all that we got to give. I was really tired from my trip to Charleston yesterday [3 hr drive] so I just wrote some verses. Expect big things from us!
Plans for the upcoming week are being made. Sneak peeks are available via the FB walls of Yaz and myself.


Still waiting on that feedback on the mixtape...especially that review from TREIZE! He just sent me an instrumental mix that sounds real good right now.
Things to look for: my OTC returning (with THEME MUSIC), the Senior Farewell Dinner, and new music all coming this week.
1 comment:
You can see the Mead notebook(s) that I use when tutoring but (more importantly) to write my B- lyrics
Post a Comment