Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the UnWavering uncut


I was not going to do this post this week b/c so much that happened cannot be included but I will make do. The past week went extremely slow and fast. I was able to get the gifts I needed....unable to give one of them.

Driving to Atlanta, I started to fall asleep at the wheel. Not good, but I made it anyway. I saw and spoke with so many seniors that I had come to know in my time at Emory. A big highlight was definitely being on the dance floor with Robert Bernton...he's still making me proud! Also, getting Igor and Nevena to come to Courtney's house party was good (I think Igor may have danced but not sure cause I was drinking). Carlos and I were creating our own dances to the music with the electric slide as our foundation. DJ G was, of course, on the 1's and 2's.

I got to see Rho!!! Who was looking good, and so was Milla & Ashley (thanks everybody for coming to the dinner). Progress was made on SC Approved but not enough so it might evolve into something more...inclusive. Got to talk to TREIZE about it but feedback from H.S. has been great so far.

It rained during our graduation ceremony! But it cleared up. The speaker was not that motivating but whatever. I was too concerned with trying to find where my family was sitting. When it was my time to go across, I got nervous (Mr. Martin was worried about his cap falling off). Walking across felt good, and the little cheer that I got helped a lot. There was a moment afterwards that had a little tension but I handled it well and moved the hell on.

Some bad things were the someone riding in my backseat broke my shades!!! Thanks a lot, whoever you are. Then, I lost my 8GB flash drive which had stuff on it I was going to post (like the incredible events that occured while I was helping Jenelle with something). All of it is lost forever now.

These last few days (besides graduation) have been overwhelming. A lot of things are going on and I am trying to figure out what is best for me to do. Chatting with Givi right now, him downloading Audaicty will make future projects much easier than the mixtape was. Okay, I will now post this and focus on something else. Damn, I have to work tomorrow!!

p.s. I will post whatever is on my phone [which I know includes a video of Igor at work!!!]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im glad i got to see you but sad i didnt see you after graduation. nevertheless i am extremely proud of you and the rest of WTF who graduated. i wish all of you luck in the future =) im sorry to hear about your flash drive. whoever broke your shades is lame...although i rode in your backseat too so i hope it wasnt me.

p.s. yay for mixtapes!

TM said...

i think i know who is was....and HE will be forgiven(just not by my eyes)